Congratulations to the following LSC Alumni:
- Miles Coleman ’15 – Elected to be a part of the Nelson Mullins partnership.
- Katherine Fulmer ’10 – Started a new position in Real Estate at NAI Furman.
- Dean Doolittle ’09 – Started a new position as Principal Partner at Syzygy Solutions.
- Kip Dillihay II ’17 – Started a new position as Principal and Founding Member at South Carolina Land and Water Improvement Group.
- Peter Lehman ’00 – Started a new position as Director, Partner Relations North America at Cruise Line International Association (CLIA).
- Sara Hazzard ’08 – Named President and CEO of the SC Manufacturers Alliance.
- Michael Weaver ’17 – Running for State House District 69.
- Wil Brasington ’11 – Elected to the Greenville City Council District 4 seat.
- Ann Marie Alexander ’18 – Started a new position as Assistant Vice President, Strategic Corporate Partnerships at Clemson University.