Congratulations to the following LSC Alumni:
- Shawn Bell ’18 – Selected to be the City Administrator of Fountain Inn, SC.
- Marie Majarais ’17- Started a new position as executive director of Jasmine Road; the first nonprofit/social enterprise housing and employing victims of sexual exploitation and trafficking in the state of South Carolina.
- Collin Bruner ’16- Started a new position as Senior Vice President of Sentry Management; a leader in homeowner association and condominium management.
- Justin Kier ’14- Joined WACH Fox 57 as Chief Meteorologist.
- Sen. Shane Massey, District 25 (LSC ’13)- Became Co-chair of the Nuclear Project Review Committee along with Sen. Nikki Setzler.
- Stuart Lee ’13- Elected to Rogers Townsend’s Executive Committee. He joins fellow shareholders Bryan Barnes (Columbia) and Geoff Osborn (Greenville) on the Firm’s leadership team.
- Hubert Yarborough ’15- Became a coordinator of FAVOR Greenville. The mission of FAVOR Greenville is to promote long-term recovery from substance use disorders through education, advocacy and recovery support services, resulting in healthier individuals, families, and communities.
- Michael Allen ’10- Selected to be a part of McMillan Pazdan Smith’s Leadership Development Program. Michael is also being considered for the Harvard Loeb Fellowship. Michael’s project entry uses Design and Urban Planning to change some issues and perspectives of the I-95 Corridor.
- Jennifer Wise ’17- Joined the Albert Einstein Distinguished Fellowship Program. Jennifer is serving her Fellowship in the U.S. House of Representatives in the Office of Representative Phil Roe, MD (Tennessee 11th District).
Ten at the Top Announces New Officers:
A new set of officers officially took charge at Ten at the Top beginning on January 1st for a two year term.
Sue Schneider ’10, CEO of Spartanburg Water, will serve as Board Chairman. The Vice Chairman is Terence Roberts, the Mayor of the City of Anderson. Moving from Chairman to Immediate Past Chairman is Hank McCullough ’13 from Piedmont Natural Gas.
Moving into the role of Secretary/Treasurer is Pam Christopher ’17, the CEO of the Anderson Area Chamber of Commerce. Serving as Development Committee Co-Chairs are John Verreault ’13 from TD Bank and David Field from Colliers International.
Learn more at: www.TenAtTheTop.org